ELEVATE YOUR LEADERSHIP WITH PROFESSIONAL COACHING & DEVELOPMENT
Top 20 in Zurich Certified Leadership Coach (ICF PCC) with a Master in Coaching & Consulting for Change from HEC Paris & University of Oxford University, extensive 17 years professional track record with global industry leaders, taking full care of his clients, with a structured and client-serving approach, with long-term interest, loves the outdoors and sports.
THE IMPORTANCE OF LEADERSHIP DEVELOPMENT & PROFESSIONAL COACHING: OUR SERVICES
HOW Leadership DEVELOPMENT & PROFESSIONAL COACHING STRENGHTENS LEADERS
How do I engage my team and boost commitment? How do I make use of my empathic side in my leadership? How do I build trust and cooperate with my peers? How do I manage my boss? How do I restructure my team? Corporate politics, how to gain influence? I want to grow and progress my career, how and what are the consequences? How do I position myself and transition into a new executive role?
Programs have a typical duration of 6 to 12 months, customised for your and your organisation’s needs and challenges
Add data and insights from Leadership & Personality Assessments
Such as Hogan Leadership Forecast and Psychological Safety Excellence for Empathic Leadership, which provide leaders and candidates for leadership positions profound insights in leadership personality, style and behaviour
Either as a stand-alone solution, or as a starting point for leadership coaching & development
HOW LEADERSHIP DEVELOPMENT & COACHING HELPS TO REACH YOUR GOALS – SHOWCASES
High Growth Biotech/Pharmaceutical Company
Over a period of 12 months supporting the success of the client’s promotion:
- General leadership development reducing complexity and improving effectiveness
- Span of control, adjustment of team structure, implementation
- Managing up/peers – positioning, relationship building
- Managing team dynamics – interaction, communication, cooperation (post-silo structure)
- Team engagement & commitment, team building
- Content versus context – delegation, leading instead of doing, providing trust and space to team members, setting boundaries
Global HR Services Provider/HQ
Over a period of 12 months supporting the client’s development and readiness for the next leadership level:
- Finetuning personal leadership style in terms of strengths and potential, but also blind spots, unknowns and facades
- Expanding and demonstrating leadership reach and impact beyond department and function into the wider organisation
- Perfectioning day-to-day/operational leadership aiming for higher efficacy
- Leaving a legacy, what he stands for, what he will leave behind when he will take on the next challenge
- Expertise reputation/perception management towards company stakeholders
Global Pharmaceutical Industry Market Leader
Over a period of 6 months supporting the client in living up to his potential:
- Personality & leadership profile development
- Developing Empathic Leadership through the Psychological Safety Program
- Corporate politics & relationship management: improving supervisor relationship
- Reputation/perception management towards HQ
- Decision influencing improvement and building alliances
Global Software Technology & Solutions Provider
Over a period of 8 months supporting the success of the client’s promotion:
- General leadership development from content to context
- Team engagement & commitment with respect to achieving goals and keeping everyone motivated and aligned
- Corporate navigation, managing up/peers
Delivery improvement of authentic and empathic interaction
- Reputation/perception management towards peers
TO THE NEXT LEVEL
My sole goal is that you use your powers for your purpose, that you can use your potential to develop in to what you want to become, and to realise your potential in a meaningful way – which is your performance, satisfaction and the legacy you will leave.
The relationship between the client and the coach must be one in which there is mutual respect, trust, and mutual freedom of expression.
We share the same objective: your professional development and personal growth.
I will not use routines or mechanical ways to support you as it would mean that I am not engaged with your personal circumstances, your potential and your development areas.
We will work what is best for you personally, builds your confidence and sustains a mindshift.
Change and improvement needs a foundation, whether it is for personal growth or performance.
The foundation is laid in how you internalise the change, which means for you setting your goals, aligning your actions and completing them.
Together we overcome obstacles, find opportunities and measure progress.
LEADERSHIP, PERSONAL GROWTH & ORGANISATIONS